Winch parts damage and adjustment methods
2. When the brake friction pad wear amount reaches 50% of the original pad thickness, it should be replaced;
3. When the working surface of the brake wheel wears 2~3mm, it should be replaced (large diameter, large value, small diameter, small value);
4. When the spring is plastically deformed, it should be replaced;
5. When the pin shaft or shaft hole diameter wear amount reaches 5% of the original diameter, it should be replaced;
6. When the hoist is in a relaxed state, the gap between the brake band (block) and the brake wheel should be uniform. The clearance value is: brake belt and brake wheel 1-2.5mm; brake block and brake wheel 0.25~lmm, The brake should be adjusted beyond this requirement.
>> Next:The danger of reversing the brakes during the operation of the electric hoist
Sent successfully, we will contact you soon!